Art therapy is commonly used by adults, teens, or children, for a variety of issues not limited to the following:
- People under lots of stress or pressure
- Someone who has mental health problems
- Someone with learning disabilities or difficulties
- Children or young adults having problems in school
- Kids, teenagers, or adults with personal problems such as anxiety or depression
- People with more serious issues can make use of art therapy…For example, people with autism, brain injuries, eating disorders, cancer, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, ADHD, etc.
- Someone who believes they are problem-free and simply would like to explore themselves more deeply can be someone who uses art therapy.